- How Can I Help You?
If one of the following circumstances describes your situation, I may well be the person you're looking for:
- Cost or reliability issues are forcing you to find a new web developer.
- You built your own site with FrontPage or GoLive® but the program just won't let you use the layout you want to.
- Your site could use a face lift but you don't want to spend a ton of money "reinventing the wheel."
- You've launched your web site but you're just not getting much traffic.
- You're business is thriving and you're having trouble finding time to keep your Web site up to date.
- What I Do...
Most small brick-and-mortar businesses have one or more "Guys" they rely on to maintain and/or repair their electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems I'm the "Guy" my clients depend on to keep their Web sites up to date and functioning properly. Although I specialize in site maintenance, I also design new sites and work with existing sites to increase Web traffic and improve customer appeal.
- Business Philosophy...
Someone once said that a person's favorite quotes are usually a pretty accurate reflection of his/her personal and business ethics. Here are a few of my favorites:
- "Begin with the end in mind." (Unknown)
- "The fact that we have two ears but only one mouth should tell us something." (My Grandfather)
- "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" (Unknown)
- "We make money the old-fashioned way.....we earn it!" (Smith-Barney commercial)
- "If it isn't broken, don't fix it!" (Unknown)
7510 "N" Street
Little Rock, AR 72207